Forms and Policies

Please complete the form specific to your need and submit it to or
Printed forms can also be submitted at Sampson County Public Works Office, 827 Southeast Blvd. Clinton, NC 28328.

Bank Draft Form
Leak Adjustment
Lock Box Form
Water Service Application (Online)
Water Service Application (for print)
Work Order


Water Tap General Procedures