- Preventive health care for children ages birth to 21 years old: immunizations, check-ups, physical exams for child care, pre-k, kindergarten, elementary, middle, high school, and college.
- Developmental assessments
- Fluoride varnish applications
- Asthma education
- Referrals for behavior services
- Lead and Sickle Cell screenings based on state recommendations
- TB skin test for those from countries of high prevalence
Based on household income and size. Insurance, Medicaid and NC Health Choice accepted