SAMPSON COUNTY CELEBRATES OLDER AMERICANS MONTH. COME AND JOIN US FOR THESE FUN EVENTS!!
- PROJECT CARE: Tuesday, May 8th 2:00pm-3:00pm.Come find out how you can get help with the cost of respite for families living with dementia. The event will be held at the Sampson County Department of Aging, 405 County Complex Road, Clinton.
- SCAM JAM: Tuesday, May 22nd 9:00am-11:00am. Come find out how to protect yourself from scams. The event will be held at the Bellamy Center, 500 Pierce Street, Clinton.
- OLDER AMERICAN’S RESOURCE FAIR: Thursday, May 24th 9:00am-1:00pm. Come get all the goodies, have fun, get vital information, dance, meet friends and eat a hot dog lunch! The event will be held at the Garland Senior Center, 91 N Church Avenue, Garland.
- LAUGHTER THERAPY: Wednesday, May 30th 10:30-11:30. Come laugh with us and find out the benefits of laughter. The event will be held at the Bellamy Center, 500 Pierce Street, Clinton.
- EASTPARK CINEMA MOVIE DAY: Thursday, May 31st at 1:30pm. Come and enjoy a movie, box of popcorn and a drink for $6.00. All Senior Citizens are invited! The event will be held at the Eastpark Movie Theatre, 122 Southeast Blvd., Clinton.
FMI contact Sampson County Department of Aging 910-592-4653.