- Preventive health care for children ages birth to 21 years old: immunizations, check-ups, physical exams for child care, pre-k, kindergarten, elementary, middle, high school, and college.
- Developmental assessments
- Fluoride varnish applications
- Asthma education
- Referrals for behavior services
- Lead and Sickle Cell screenings based on state recommendations
- TB skin test for those from countries of high prevalence
Appointments and Hours
Appointments only. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call (910) 592-1131, extensions 4001, 4220, or 4244 for appointment
Based on household income and size. Insurance, Medicaid and NC Health Choice accepted